Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 1, 2017

Deana; 17 for 2017

I worked on two of my 17 for 2017 quilts in April...

Christmas Log Cabin


and Dear Jane.  I finished the blocks in the second to last Dear Jane Row.  Yay!  I am going to finish this top this year.  This row was also my Patchwork Times #1 that was drawn for April.  My goal was to finish one row and I did!




Here is a link to my complete list of 17 for 2017.  I have done well with my list with a few tops finished and some complete finishes.

I am linking up with BOM's Away, and Monday Making.

7 comments:

  1. Love your colour interpretation. wish I had thought of it. Wait! I still have 120 blocks to . . . I could still do a few multi coloured ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job moving them both along. Always love log cabins and that dear jane is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have chosen for your Dear Jane also... it is looking stunning, and can't wait to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors on your Dear Jane. I am also a big fan of your Christmas quilt. I' looks very complicated, can't wait to see the final quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour progression in your Dear Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really are doing a great job cleaning up these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deana, I just love how both of these are turning out!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.