Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Blocks together...

Now I have the flower blocks put together so you can see the whole picture.  I have to hand stitch the corners down on the flower curves and only one block is done.  The other three are glued.

As I look at the blocks from afar, I have decided to do curved piecing when I make mine.  Yes, this is for a friend, but I have fabric set aside to make one for myself as well.







I am linking up today with:

Needle and Thread Thursday
Weight Loss Wednesday
Let's Bee Social
Esther's WOW
Freemotion by the River
Midweek Makers
Sew Stitch Snap Share
Crazy Mom Quilts
Off the Wall Friday
Can I get a Whoop Whoop?
Silly Mom Quilts


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Also, I was tickled by your header photo. Three white alike quilts and the one on the left black. Looks like my sisters and me, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see where curved piecing might save you some time! It's a gentle curve and should some together well. I love your choice of fabrics. So pretty! This would be hard to give away, but you've got a plan. Thanks for linking up to Wednesday Wait Loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good think you fabric for another one for you picked out...I would find it hard to give this one away as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a Dream worthy quilt, so pretty and soft, love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty scrappy flowers, as the petal fabric was a great color choice! Thanks for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty quilt, I love the colours! Thanks for sharing with 'sew stitch snap SHARE'

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does look good all together.
    I finally got to finish a quilt pattern of yours.
    https://jobutterfield.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/aussie-hero-quilt-being-sent-for.html
    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, wow, wow!!

    thanks so much for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet quilt. I've made curves that way but machine stitched them down as I was running out of time. Will this have borders. Lucky recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are quite cheery, it will be so pretty when finished.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.